Monday, May 8, 2017

Mama Bear bragging

I know other moms think their babies are cute, and that's ok. The difference with me is that my kids really are the cutest...  ;)



 


I sure struck a winning combo between my husband's gene pool and mine!


 Miriam staged and took this artsy shot of Becca. I think she has a talent for photography.



Please don't mind my shameless picture overload of my beautiful baby girl, sweet little Chloe Pearl.



She finally sprouted her first two teeth!






What's that old saying? "There is only one cute baby in the world, and every mother has it." True dat!



Chloe looks like my grandma is this one 





See what I mean? That right there is the cutest baby ever - right up there with my eight other babies!








9 comments:

  1. You've sure got some adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies! Im on my 7th pregnancy, 5 on earth in in heaven, 1 in utero. Can you update us on your HG success with your last one. Preparing myself once more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have some cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest kids ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have super-cute kids! :)

    Our next-to-littlest loves these pictures of little Chloe - she keeps asking to come back to this post to see "baby ko-ey."

    Chloe still reminds me most of you out of all the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your children are all growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.